The luxury real estate market is constantly evolving, and foresees enticing scenarios in the future. This is why, in every region of Italy, agencies specializing in this area are springing up, to which clients can turn if they have specific needs.
We interviewed Dr. Deborah Cairano, of Prestige Immobili in Bologna, who explained to us what the real estate activity that the agency carries out in a timely and widespread manner in the target territory consists of, and what the future prospects of the sector might be.
- What is the current trend of the real estate market in your agency's target area?
Demand is high and growing especially for downtown penthouses and villas in the hills and also in the province, as long as they are in good condition. The Energy Efficiency factor is becoming more and more important, of course.
- Have you been able, based on your experience, to identify a target clientele that comes to your real estate agency?
Yes, of course. Entrepreneurs, top professionals, soccer players and other sports and entertainment personalities.
- What are the most in-demand properties at the moment?
There is currently a strong interest in high-end penthouses and villas, as long as they are in good condition.
- What motivated you to realize the partnership with Luxforsale for your real estate agency?
I chose Luxforsale because of the quality of services offered to clients: training, the portal, and specific events dedicated to luxury real estate.
- What could be - based on your experience in the sector - possible future developments in the luxury real estate market in your target area, and in general?
Major investment and redevelopment operations are planned, both of historic buildings and villas, with a focus on Quality and Energy Efficiency. This is something that potential clients are very interested in, and I anticipate that it will be increasingly so in the future.